List any issues or bugs you find here. Please include a screenshot and a list of actions to reproduce the issue. If you want, also add your game ID.
– One sprite in toy offset bug
– Collision Collide “+” button dissapears, cannot add another component
– Camera jump around when a child of a toy with pan controller
– Swipe angle function
– Import Multiple images that automatically becomes sprites
– Pause Component, similiar to remove component
– On button tap component add “active while down press”
– Set background colour per scene
– Add tick box for “Made by PlayBoxCade” animation
– Possible to swap between sprite,shape,spline and toys in component view
– Able to add more cameras into the same scene with the ability to switch/tween between them
– Collision boxes only work in toys, make it work on a sprite
– Multiple collision boxes in a toy has the same name, confusing when setting up the collides
Community Forum Requests
– In PlayBoxCade Build mode, post current screenshot / 5seconds to the forum.
– A ability similiar to “Move to” but a “Point to” component.
– Also doing a 360 degree turn on a tween is stuttering.
Fixed. Use a dot instead of a comma in all numbers.
I just thought of a “cycle component” in the “tree view”
You can cycle in a state manager by limiting the property using the “Limit Property” feature.
Love the “Point to” idea! Will put on the backlog.